- Visual MPEG4 Time Stamp (vMTS) works on Windows 10/11. The older version (<2.0.0) works on Windows 7, 8.
- Support 4K videos.
- Support MPEG4 file formats. Such videos are taken by iPhone, Canon, Nikon, Sony, and Panasonic digital cameras.
- Accelerated MPEG4 decoding/encoding using selected Intel CPU and NVIDIA GPU if the computer is equiped with such CPU/GPU.
- Superimpose different formats of date/time to the video, including custom stamp format.
- Time adjustment (years, months, days, hours, minutes, seconds) to the recording time code.
- Stamp in different languages (Numeric, English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish).
- User selected font (face, style, size).
- Font brightness adjustment, optional font outline, and transparency adjustment.
- Different stamp duration mode.
- Stamp fade in/out.
- Arbitrary stamp location.
- Preview stamped video, accurate to pixel level. The effect of any change to the stamp options can be viewed instantly, before actual stamp process starts.
- Shutdown computer automatically up on completion of stamping all files.
- Save settings in a project file.
- Version 2.0.0
- Performance improvement.
- The stamped video files could be played back by more video players.
Here is the online version of the vMTS Help file, detailing the features of vMTS in every section and dialog.