- Visual HEVC Time Stamp (vHTS) works on Windows 10.
- Visual HEVC Time Stamp (vHTS) requires the Microsoft HEVC video codec to run. You have to install the HEVC codec on your computer before running vHTS. You can purchase the codec at Microsoft AppStore for $0.99.
- Support HEVC file formats. Such videos are taken by newer smart phones and digital cameras.
- Superimpose different formats of date/time to the video, including custom stamp format.
- Time adjustment (years, months, days, hours, minutes, seconds) to the recording time code.
- Stamp in different languages (Numeric, English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish).
- User selected font (face, style, size).
- Font brightness adjustment, optional font outline, and transparency adjustment.
- Different stamp duration mode.
- Stamp fade in/out.
- Arbitrary stamp location.
- Preview stamped video, accurate to pixel. The effect of any change to the stamp options can be viewed instantly, before actual stamp process starts.
- Shutdown computer automatically up on completion of stamping all files.
- Save settings in a project file.
- Version 1.0.0
- Initial release
Here is the online version of the vHTS Help file, detailing the features of vHTS in every section and dialog.