- Click Add button to bring up the Windows Open File Dialog.
Navigate to the folder that has your JPG files.
- Select a JPG file from the dialog and open it. The selected file will appear in the
Files to Stamp list, and the preview area will show the photo.
- Click Browse button to bring up the Windows Open Folder Dialog. Navigate to the folder where you want to put the stamped JPG files, and open it.
- Click the Stamp button to start stamping the JPG file. The progress bar indicates the stages of stamping finished so far.
- While stamping is in progress, click the ViewLog button to view the log vPTS generates. You may view it after the stamping finishes as well.
Explore more on stamping the photo using controls in the File section, Execution section, Date Stamp section, and Time Stamp