- Supports Type-1 or Type-2, NTSC or PAL DV AVI file formats.
- Supports large file size (> 100GB).
- Superimposes different formats of date/time to the video, including custom stamp format.
- Time adjustment (years, months, days, hours, minutes, seconds) to the recording time code.
- Stamp in different languages (Numeric, English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish).
- User selected font (face, style, size).
- Font brightness adjustment, optional font outline, and transparency adjustment.
- Different stamp duration mode.
- Stamp fade in/out.
- Arbitrary stamp location. Horizontal and vertical stamp string alignment.
- Preview stamped video, accurate to pixel level. The effect of any change to the stamp options can be viewed instantly, before actual stamp process starts.
- Shutdown computer automatically up on completion of stamping all files.
- Save settings in a project file.
- Version 2.1.1.
- New feature: automatically restore the settings used in the previous session. The project files can still be used to save multiple project settings.
Here is the online version of the vDTS Help file, detailing the features of vDTS in every section and dialog.