See Overview page
- Visual MP4/MOV Time Stamp (vMTS) works on Windows 7, 8, and 10.
- Support MP4/MOV file formats. Such videos are taken by iPhone, Canon, Nikon,
Sony, and Panasonic digital cameras.
- Accelerated MP4/MOV decoding/encoding using selected Intel CPU and NVIDIA GPU if
the computer is equiped with such CPU/GPU.
- Superimpose different formats of date/time to the video, including custom stamp
- Time adjustment (years, months, days, hours, minutes, seconds) to the recording
- Stamp in different languages (Numeric, English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch,
Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish,
Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish).
- User selected font (face, style, size).
- Font brightness adjustment, optional font outline, and transparency adjustment.
- Different stamp duration mode.
- Stamp fade in/out.
- Arbitrary stamp location.
- Preview stamped video, accurate to pixel level. The effect of any change to the
stamp options can be viewed instantly, before actual stamp process starts.
- Shutdown computer automatically up on completion of stamping all files.
- Save settings in a project file.
- New feature: support HW decode if new version NVIDIA GPU is available. Also, if
such HW decode is used, HW encode of non-native size is also supported.
- Added vMTS64, which is the 64bit version of vMTS, it runs on 64bit Windows
Operating Systems. vMTS64 has some performance improvement over vMTS. And in
some cases vMTS64 can stamp 4K videos while vMTS cannot.
Here is the online version of the vMTS Help file, detailing the features of vMTS in every
section and dialog.
To order full version of vMTS