- Click Add button to bring up the Windows Open File Dialog. Navigate to the folder that has your DV AVI files.
- Select a DV AVI file from the dialog and open it. The selected file will appear in the Files to Stamp list, and the Video Preview Area will show the first frame of the file.
- Click Browse button to bring up the Windows Open Folder Dialog. Navigate to the folder where you want to put the stamped DV AVI files, and open it.
- Click the Stamp button to start stamping the DV AVI file. The progress bar indicates the percentage of stamping finished so far.
- While stamping is in progress, click the ViewLog button to view the log vDTS generates. You may view it after the stamping finishes as well.
Note: It is always a good idea to start with a small DV AVI file, as a large file will take a long time to stamp.